Chelmsford Racecourse Competition September 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. (a) COO Jewellers Ltd hereinafter referred to as COO, the term ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘winner’ refers to the entrant.
(a1) COO are offering up to £500.00 in retail value (including VAT) towards the cost of a minimum of 2 wedding rings.
(b) The wedding rings must be selected from COO current wedding ring collections or bespoke COO rings.
(c) If the order value is greater than £500.00 you agree to pay the difference at the time of ordering. If the order value is lower than £500.00 then the lower order value will become the full prize value.
2. You may only enter our free prize draw at the Chelmsford Race Course wedding show on either 4th or 5th September 2021, entries can only be made in person at our stand, one entry per person.
By entering you agree to be contacted by email, SMS or telephone with offers and marketing information from COO. You can opt out of receiving marketing information at any time. COO will not pass on your details to any third parties. Incomplete entries will be void.
3. In the event that the show is cancelled for any reason the draw will be cancelled.
The winner will be contacted by email no later than 14 days after the draw has taken place.
4. (a) The winner will be notified by email only, failure to reply to the winner notification email within 14 days will result in a re-draw, this is not negotiable. We will send you a welcome email so you can add us to your contacts and avoid spam filters.
(b) The winners’ wedding rings must be ordered within 8 weeks of receiving the winner notification email.
5. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and be resident in the UK. Employees of COO and Main Weddings & Events and their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
6. By entering this draw, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received. Incorrect or bounced email addresses will not be deemed valid entries.
8. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
9. If you are the winner, COO and Main Weddings & Events may require you to participate in publicity organised by them including promotional photographs.
10. The Promoter is COO, 100 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8NX.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of COO shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. No other offers or promotions can be used in conjunction with this prize draw.